- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Genesis Chiropractic and Wellness Services in Holladay
A female chiropractor in Holladay, UT is a relative rarity, with Dr. Tiffany Fries being one of the few exceptions. But Genesis Chiropractic and Wellness also offers a rare mix of compassionate care and state-of-the-art services.
Holladay Chiropractic services include:
- Gentle Chiropractic Care - Our Holladay chiropractor uses a variety of gentle chiropractic techniques to correct acute or chronic spinal alignment issues that are causing you pain or inhibiting proper nerve function. Chiropractic care can even serve as a preventative wellness tool.
- Spinal Decompression - Non-surgical spinal decompression operates on the principle of flexion-distraction. As you lie comfortably on our DOC decompression table, precise degrees of distraction force pull vertically on the spine so that negative pressure is created within the spinal column. This draws relieves herniated disc and spinal stenosis symptoms.
- Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment - Peripheral neuropathy causes chronic pain in the extremities of diabetes patients and nerve impingement or injury sufferers. We can apply, chiropractic adjustment, massage therapy, nutritional therapy and other techniques to bring natural relief.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy includes several powerful techniques for improving your health and relieving troublesome symptoms. Massage therapy can relieve pain and inflammation, improve circulation to injured tissues for expedited healing, release pent-up stress, undo internal scarring and improve flexibility.
- Cold Laser Therapy - Cold laser therapy utilizes a low-level laser beam that can go right through the skin without harming it in any way. Our Erchonia laser works on injured or inflamed tissues within the body, boosting your cells' natural healing capabilities while helping the tissues expel excess fluid and inflammatory substances.
- EB Pro Ionic Foot Baths - EB Pro Ionic Foot Baths can help your body release heavy metals, chemicals and other toxins that throw your pH out of balance. These comfortable, relaxing sessions can draw toxins out through your feet in a matter of minutes.
- Nutritional Counseling and Support - Our Holladay chiropractor can recommend specific nutrients to compensate for deficiencies and/or support your health in the fight against particular ailments. Weight loss counseling may also play a critical role in relieving joint paint and reducing your risks for any chronic diseases.
- Sahara Bone Sonometer - Our Sahara Bone Sonometer can help detect the presence of osteoporosis, a serious threat to women as they grow older. This device uses sound waves to measure the bone density in your heel as effectively as x-rays.
- Functional Medicine - Functional medicine is an approach that emphasizes treating people instead of symptoms. In other words, Dr. Fries focuses on determining the underlying physical imbalances that are threatening your health and wellness, applying combinations of the services listed above as holistic or "whole body" treatments so your physical systems can work together efficiently.
Learn More from Our Female Chiropractor in Holladay, UT
Call our female chiropractor in Holladay, UT at 801-676-0243 to learn more about our services. We have the natural means to improve your health!